Saturday, 14 January 2017

And Other Vices.....

You may know, as well as my love for art and sewing I have another vice in the form of Tatty Devine jewellery. Over the past few years I have bought some lovely pieces, received gifts, grabbed bargains at sample sales and most of all enjoyed the jewellery workshops held at their Brick Lane shop in London.

Below is a montage of images for the workshops I attended in 2016. Some of these lovely pieces I kept for myself and a few I gifted to close friends. After attending five workshops last year I am pretty speedy at fastening jump rings now!
  • Sequin necklace (gift)
  • Mini Mexican Garden necklace (gift)
  • Turquoise Swallow necklace
  • White Dinosaur necklace
  • Rainbow necklace
My favourite piece is the Dino necklace which was the most time-consuming to make as there were lots of fiddly connections.







Which piece do you like best?

10 comments:

  1. These are great! I have a blac dino necklace but how cool you made yours yourself! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the black dino too the white one was really fun to make!

      Delete
  2. The sequin one it's lovely. Nice vice to have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louise. Yes indeed a very nice vice to have!

      Delete
  3. We need to do another workshop in the summer. Maybe something sewing related?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely Sophie. When are you over? I can def look out for something when you are here x

      Delete
  4. That sounds like so much fun making these! My favourite is the swallows but they're all lovely. I did a certificate in jewelry design when I was younger and loved it. Since then I've done a bit of jewelry making but not for years, now I'm thinking it would be fun to do some again!

    ReplyDelete