Monday, 22 December 2014

Christmas Decoration Swap

The lovely Marilla Walker organised a Christmas Decoration swap and my selected Xmas-Deccy-swapette was the very talented Helen from Just Sew Therapeutic. Unlike me, Helen was mega organised and send me a very exciting parcel at the beginning of December.... Thanks Helen... not only did I receive two beautifully hand-made Christmas trees (with bells on!) but some lush chocolate too!




In return I sent Helen three hand-made decorations that were made from bright coloured felt and glass-beads. I based them on a paper decoration I had seen when surfing the internet a few weeks ago. Hopefully Helen likes her decorations as much as I like the ones she made me  x
Thanks Helen for such wonderful decorations and to Marilla for organising the swap!





4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a lovely package to receive! Both sets of decorations look great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alex - yes it was a lovely little treat receiving such a lovely package in the post! And such gorgeous decorations too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you again Caroline for your beautiful decorations, they have looked lovely on the tree! I hope you had a great Christmas and git the heating working in time! Wishing you a happy, healthy and prosperous new year! Helen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure Helen - I managed to get your lovely decorations up on Christmas eve - but alas, no heating until today - nice and warm now though x

      Delete