In July I attended an amazing 6-hour workshop to learn how to marble paper. I ended up with over twenty beautiful marbled papers which have been patiently waiting for me to do something with them. I decided to make some easy machine-sewn notebooks (my first set are here) and set to work to produce a bunch that I can include in my Christmas stockings in a few weeks time!
I bundled them into pairs and taped strips of tracing paper around them printed with 'CJ Made hand-marbled notebook'. Sometimes the simplest ideas are the best ones!







They are lovely. What a good idea for presents!
ReplyDeleteThanks Tamsin! x
DeleteWell your friends and family are lucky aren't they? !
ReplyDeleteThese are such a lovely gift idea, who doesn't need a notebook? No-one!
Thanks Julie. I really enjoyed making them too!
DeleteGreat idea and the marble effect is lovely.
ReplyDelete6 hours of FUN Whoooo! they are absolutely beautiful. It is always amazing to marble paper and see the pattern revealed. Jo xx
ReplyDelete