Last week I realised that I had reached 200 blog posts on CJ Made!
Wow, 200 posts about sewing, art, craft and other adventures. To help me celebrate I have a collection of de-stashed fabric and crafty things to giveaway to my blog-reading friends.
To be in with a chance of winning the following goodies follow my blog and write a comment below about what you might make / do with the prize. Please include your e-mail address in the comments so I can contact you if you win. The competition is open world-wide.
Onto the spoils.....
- 1/4 metre of black and pink spotty viscose from Guthrie & Ghani
- 1/2 metre of Liberty Tana Lawn Plastic Fantastic
- 1 metre of 100% cotton Tea Time Large Floral The Henley Studio, Makower UK
- 1+ metre of 100% cotton in teal from Village Habderashery
- 2+ metres of 100% cotton baby blue polka dot from Cath Kidston
- Bag of assorted black and white printed small scraps of viscose, jersey, cotton & seersucker
- Assorted lengths of red, burgundy and raspberry pink ribbon
- 2 metres of black ribbon
- Approx 100 wooden beads in assorted colours
- Threadcount 5-in-1 Wardrobe Builder sizes 8-16 Intermediate pattern
- New Look K6302 sizes 8 - 20 Shift dress and jacket
- New Look K6230 sizes 8 -20 Raglan sleeve top, pencil skirt and midi skirt
|Bag of black and white printed fabric perfect for scrappy quilting or craft projects|
|A lovely spotty viscose with a fantastic drape and lengths of ribbon|
|A pretty Navy floral called Tea Time Large Floral|
|This Liberty print Plastic Fantastic is more lilac / purple coloured in real life|
|This teal coloured cotton is shot through with black to create a chambray effect|
|This baby blue cotton was purchased in a Cath Kidston sale a number of years ago|
Follow my blog and comment below about what you would like to make with these fabrics / craft bits or patterns. Don't forget to include your e-mail address for contact details.
Deadline for commenting is Friday 16th June. I will randomly choose a winner on Saturday 17th June. Good Luck!
Check out lots of other cool crafty blogs at #handmademonday organised by Julia of Sum of their Stories.