Here are my outfits:
I needed to have a more practical pocket orientated wardrobe this week; so my collection is mainly me-made tops and RTW trousers for week two.
I have joined the Flickr group so you can see my full outfits on there too.
Day Six
- Colette Sorbetto in a Liberty-esque cotton lawn
- Gap turquoise trousers
- Paul Smith purple Dante brogues
- Colette Sorbetto this was my first ever Sorbetto and the bust darts are too high really which is a shame because I love the stripy fabric and the leopard print bias-binding
- Gap black trousers
- Paul Smith red Miller brogues
Day Eight
- Black 'Gap' inspired skirt a self-drafted version of one of my favourite skirts from Gap that is in white
- David David silk t-shirt
- Warehouse black leggings
- Paul Smith red Miller brogues
- Tilly and the Buttons Mathilde blouse
- Gap black trousers
- Paul Smith blue Miller brogues

Thanks for coming to the meet up. I really hoped you had a lovely time x
ReplyDeleteHi Rachel - Thanks for organising the event it was really fun to meet up with everybody ; )
Delete