18 Fabric Makes
- Dolores Pocket Skirt #5
- Tea towels and Pot Holder for Secret Valentine Exchange 2016
- Sew Over It Cigarette Pants
- Fabric Storage Box
- Liberty Scout Tee
- Grainline Olive Linden Sweatshirt
- Campbells Soup Scout Tee
- 50's Print Scout Tee
- Marimekko Cushions
- Grainline Liberty Linden Sweatshirt
- By Hand London Charlie Dress
- Merchant and Mills Camber Set Top
- Colette Moneta Dress
- Self-drafted Circle Skirt
- By Hand London Flora Dress
- Simplicity 2154 Navy Skirt
- Patchwork Cushions
- Vintage Dolores Pocket Skirt #6
- Liesl & Co Black and White Everyday Skirt
13 Art & Craft Experiences
- Selvedge Print Workshop
- Art Macabre at the Tower of London
- Three Life Drawing classes at Pearl and Groove
- Plein Air Painting
- Summer Holiday Sketchbook
- Raku Effect Clay Shells
- Craft afternoon with London Craft Club
- Four Embroidery Teaching Sessions at Ray Stitch
2016 was a great year for me creatively. I didn't sew as many clothes as I wanted (hence the quite big work-in-progress pile) but I really enjoyed many fantastic exhibitions and art experiences that I hope to continue. I am going to do a top 5 hits and misses review before the end of the year.
I wish you all a happy and creative 2017!



Sounds like a good year. Xx
ReplyDeleteThanks Louise!
Delete