I popped along to see crafts for some unique hand-crafted Christmas presents. I met the lovely Tilly at her stall and bought the new Cleo dungaree dress T&tB pattern which is also available as a kit. I bought the paper pattern as I have a decent remnant of burgundy Liberty needle cord from my McCall's 6696 shirt dress which is pretty similar to the kit option below. I hope I have enough for the Cleo.
| Lots of amazing craftspeople and makers |
| The lovely Tilly herself! |
On my way home I took the scenic route via Ebor Street near Brick Lane then to Spitalfields Market and finally Liverpool Street.
| Lettering mural by Ben Eine on Ebor Street |
Beautiful collections of antiques and bric-a-brac at Spitalfields market.

Hope the fair gave you lots of inspiration! That cord should be lovely for a dungarees dress :)
ReplyDeleteThere were so many lovely things at the fair! Such beautifully crafted items.
DeleteYes I think the burgundy corduroy will be great for the Cleo dungaree dress.... now finding the time to make it is another thing!
I ordered the dungaree dress pattern yesterday because I have some green cord to use - thinking about orange top stitiching for mine. Look forward to sharing our projects from the pattern. Jo x
ReplyDeleteGreat minds think alike! Here's to our corduroy dungaree dresses!
Delete