I can't believe it has been five years since I started this blog. I have blogged through the not-so-terrible two's, blasted through years three and four and have found myself celebrating my five year blogiversary this August!
To celebrate I have gathered a crafty collection of items for you to enjoy. All you need to do to be in with a chance to win these goodies is to follow my blog (if you don't already do so) and write a comment about what you would like to make with some of the items.
The competition is open worldwide so make sure you leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win! I will select a winner on Friday 18th August.
What will you win?
- Two packets of beautifully patterned Japanese origami paper
- Seven skeins of Mouline Stranded embroidery thread
- Three rolls of gingham ribbon from Tiger
- 16 rolls of assorted patterned washi tape
- Paperchase New York themed post-it / stickies
- Packet of 12 pencil crayons from Tiger
- Cute vintage 1979 'Understanding Dress' sewing book by Margaret Picton
- Vogue vintage 1960's dress pattern 6510
- Simplicity K1609 Jiffy shift dress pattern
- Butterick B6332 lifestyle wardrobe pattern
- Two mini Bella Solids patchwork packs
- Assorted Bella Solids patchwork squares
|The illustrations in the book are so lovely!|