Thursday, 15 September 2016

OWOP 2016

I have enjoyed taking part in the One Week One Pattern for the third time and this year it has been hosted by the lovely Hannah from I am Cindrellis blog.

If you have not heard about this challenge it gives sewists the opportunity to explore the same pattern many different ways / or give you the chance to wear some of your tried and tested (TNT) patterns for the duration of a week.

I pretty much knew I would be using my many beloved Grainline Scout tees as I have now got about eight in fairly decent rotation in my wardrobe.

Here are some photos of my Grainline Scout tee's out in the wild and then by outfit!


Day One
Day Two
Day Three
Day Four
Day Five
Day Six
Day Seven
Conclusions. I still love the Grainline Scout tee and I can see more versions in the future! The comfiest version is the knit followed by the viscose / silk ones.

Did you take part in OWOP? What were your findings?


9 comments:

  1. Great set of outfits! I haven't tried the scout tee yet. I haven't done OWOP this year as I though I would be wearing pretty much what I wore last time, which is fine, I just thought it might be a bit boring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tamsin. You should def try the Scout tee. It's a winner and very versatile.

      Delete
  2. Great selection of outfits. So colourful. I did owop too, I found it harder than mmm because of the lack of choice. Still enjoyed it though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louise. Yes it is a bit harder than MMM but luckily as it's only a week pretty do-able with something as basic as a tee-shirt (in my case).

      Delete
  3. I seemed to have missed it this year, maybe because the blog link you gave is a new one for me, I wouldn't have seen the launch. Your scout tees certainly are winners. It is good that you are not scared to make modifications depending on fabric. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jo. Thanks!
      I think I found out about OWOP through the Foldline website / Forum as the blog is new to me too ; )

      Delete
  4. If someone would have asked me what I think what pattern you'll chose I would have guessed, no known that you'd chose the scout tee! You have so many beautiful version of it and it's shape flatters you! I love the colorfulness in your outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kat. You are right though I suspect anybody who knows me through sewing would have guessed I'd have chosen the Scout tee!!

      Delete
  5. Not surprised that you chose the scout tee, but they all look so great and it is such an easy to wear top, why wouldn't you choose this! I love seeing all seven of these together, there's a great amount of variation in your collection. My scout tee is already one of my most worn me mades, so there will probably be a second version soon!

    ReplyDelete