Saturday, 30 April 2016

London Craft Club

Two weekends ago my friend Alex discovered the London Craft Club and invited me along to one of their Meet-Ups. The venue on this occasion was the basement of the coffee shop Tap Coffee at 26 Rawthone Place, London.

It's a great idea if you want to get crafty with people with similar interests. The London Craft Club is ran by Sonia Bownes who organises the meet-ups and also provides a fun craft activity to do for everybody or you can take your own project along and enjoy the company with a cup of tea and some cake. I decided to take a rather time-consuming (boring) task of unpicking a much loved RTW trousers from Gap that ripped open at the back pockets. I aim to use it to inform my perfect trouser block - based upon my Sew Over It Cigarette Pants too.

I would definitely join another one of their sessions when I am free at the weekend as its a lovely way to spend the afternoon.

Here is a link to their website: London Craft Club

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Louise. It was fun - I might go to another session.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for joining me! I went to another one of their meetups last weekend and will definitely join more, its a lovely group of crafters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. It was a lovely way to spend the afternoon.

      Delete