The beautiful metre of Liberty Tana Lawn was gleaned in the January Sales at a 50% discount.
Got to love a bargain!
I made the following changes to the tee:
- Due to a cutting error I have a seam down the front of the top - luckily due to the busy nature of the Liberty print it is not noticable
- Shaped centre back seam to reduce excess fabric
- French seam construction throughout
- Lengthened the sleeves by extending by about 6cm
- I created a longer hem at the back and made a little split feature in the sides
- Inspired by Elle at Laura Loves Pugs I used silver bias-binding for the neckline