Sunday, 3 May 2015

Me-Made-May 2015 Week one


This is my second Me-Made-May and I have kept the same criteria as last year which is to wear one me-made garment or accessory from Monday - Friday. At the weekend I am still doing DIY house renovations so my outfit consists of a paint splattered fleece and patched up trousers with knee pads. Very stylish indeed.

Day One
Top: Gap
Cardigan: Gap
Leggings: Warehouse
Necklace: Tatty Devine chips
Shoes: Paul Smith purple Dante brogues


Day Two
Top: Gap
Jeans: Diesel
Scarf: Marimekko
Shoes: Vans checkerboard slip-ons


Are you taking part in Me-Made-May this year?

8 comments:

  1. well done - I like the skirt! I have worn me made so far but failed to get a photo yesterday - disappointing on day 2 but hey-ho!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tamsin, I will be following your progress again this year ; )

      Delete
  2. Hope you enjoy Me Made May! I'm not officially taking part, but will be doing the thinking part around what makes work best for my lifestyle and thus get worn the most.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea Alex. You will be raring to go for MMM 2016!

      Delete
  3. Yay, it works :) Great :) I really liked your outfits so far and I should have gone with 5 days a week too, on the weekend I just got dressed for the photos :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks x I am loving your clothes too - I have checked out your blog and you have some gorgeous makes!
      Yes, I think having the weekends off is definitely a good idea. Most of the things I have sewn so far are the sort of thing I wear at work rather than the weekends where I tend to gravitate towards total comfort rather than style!

      Delete
  4. This is my first proper year of me mades. I tried last year but I just hadn't made enough things. I am really enjoying it. The best part for me is seeing what other people are wearing, and how they've styled there outfits. Hope you enjoy mmm too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you can take part this year. I find the most challenging thing is to find a victim / volunteer to take my photo - I can't take a decent selfie at all!

      Delete