Friday, 15 May 2015

Me-Made-May 2015 Week three


The third week of Me-Made-May 2015 and I have really enjoyed wearing some of the newer items in my wardrobe that I have made recently (Day 11 and Day 13).

Day 11
Top: Colette Laurel top - me-made 2015
Trousers: Gap
Scarf: Marimekko
Bangles: Marimekko
Shoes: Paul Smith Tan Marcello loafers
Jacket: Top Shop (2010 sale)


Day 12
Top: Grainline Scout Woven tee - me-made 2014
Trousers: Gap
Shoes: Paul Smith black patent Marcello loafers

Day 13
Top: Gap
Necklace: Marimekko
Shoes: Paul Smith Tan Marcello loafers
Leggings: Warehouse

Day 14
Trousers: Gap
Necklace: Tatty Devine
Shoes: Paul Smith tan Marcello loafers

Day 15
Trousers: Gap
Necklace: Tatty Devine
Shoes: Paul Smith tan Marcello loafers

I have really enjoyed wearing my me-mades this week.
Compared to last year I have many more options to choose from despite auditing some of my me-made garments to the charity shop. The only thing I wasn't 100% comfortable with was my Tilly blouse - a tweak with the sleeves is a must if I am to keep this in my wardrobe.

How are things with your Me-Made-May?

8 comments:

  1. I love how bright and colourful your wardrobe is. So many bloggers have a look like a "brand" your is lovely and varied shapes and colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louise - although somebody pointed out I seem to wear B&W + a colour which I hadn't noticed until they mentioned it!

      Delete
  2. Glad to hear you've been enjoying wearing your me mades this week, all look great! I like the fabric of your Tilly blouse so hope you are able to tweak the sleeves such that you feel comfortable wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alex. I really like the pattern of the Mathilde blouse but the weight of the cotton is too heavy so the sleeves are too bulky and restricting. I don't have any of the fabric left so will need to remove the existing sleeves and re-draft. Maybe I can use the Colette Laurel as a sleeve pattern?

      Delete
    2. That's a great idea to add a Laurel sleeve to the Mathilde; I don't wear mine for the same reason. Lovely outfits as ever and hope to see you on a meet-up soon x

      Delete
    3. I did the Mathilde sleeve surgery today transplanting a Colette Laurel in their place x It worked a treat.
      Would be great to meet up soon x

      Delete
  3. Loving your work! You wear all of these clothes well. I'm considering the scout t-shirt as a new make, but not sure about the silhouette on me. Loving the Tatty too! I wore a Frieda today :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got to love Tatty's Frieda necklace - I get compliments every time she gets a trip out of the house x

      Delete