So my green love-in started with my Gap cardigan and went from there...
Overall I have really enjoyed taking part in Me-Made-May for the first time and will definitely take part next year. My most worn items were as I mentioned basic tops and skirts (I have more of these to choose from). Additions to my wardrobe in May were:
- Total Pollocks tee
- Colette Ginger chevron skirt
- Red polka dot Grainline Scout Woven tee (not yet blogged)
- Black and white plaid shift dress Simplicity 9620 (not yet blogged)
- Colourful ikat shift dress Simplicity 9620 (not yet blogged)
- Green vintage dress repair (not yet blogged)
I still have a red jumbo polka dot Colette Sorbetto cut out ready to sew which I never got around to completing and as you know I am part-way through making a green and blue Tulip skirt at Sew Over It.
Here is what my Me-Made-May looked like:
The full list of my me-mades / me-modified / me-mended:
- Grainline Scout Woven tee x 2 (black polka dot and red polka dot)
- Colette Sorbetto x 3 (B&W stripe, white pin-tuck, patterned)
- By Hand London Polly top x 1 (ikat and Designer's Guild)
- Jackson Pollock inspired tee x 1 (Total Pollocks tee)
- Tilly and the Buttons Mathilde blouse x 1 (blue and white)
- Colette Ginger x 2 (cerise pink, chevron)
- Clothkits Trellick Tower x 1 (pink Trellick Tower)
- Self-draft Hirst skirt x 1 (multi-coloured polka dot)
- Self-drafted 'Gap' skirt x 1 (black skirt)
- Simplicity 2154 x 1 (red pencil skirt)
- Self-drafted bustle skirt x 1 (navy blue skirt)
- Black and white plaid shift dress Simplicity 9620
- Ikat shift dress Simplicity 9620
- Green vintage dress repair
- 60's vintage dress repair (blue vintage dress)
- Me-made Tatty Devine bunting necklace
I have also recently purchased the PDF versions of Grainline's Maritime Shorts and the Moss Mini which I need to stick together, so yeah, lot's of sewing projects in the pipeline!
How did you find Me-Made-May?
What sewing projects do you have on at the moment?