Friday, 9 May 2014

Me-Made-May 2014 week two

Well I managed to wear four days worth of me-made clothes this week (I already had to discount Monday due to the Bank Holiday and DIY chores).

Here are my outfits:


I needed to have a more practical pocket orientated wardrobe this week; so my collection is mainly me-made tops and RTW trousers for week two.


I have joined the Flickr group so you can see my full outfits on there too.

Day Six
  • Colette Sorbetto in a Liberty-esque cotton lawn
  • Gap turquoise trousers
  • Paul Smith purple Dante brogues
Day Seven
  • Colette Sorbetto this was my first ever Sorbetto and the bust darts are too high really which is a shame because I love the stripy fabric and the leopard print bias-binding
  • Gap black trousers
  • Paul Smith red Miller brogues
Day Eight
  • Black 'Gap' inspired skirt a self-drafted version of one of my favourite skirts from Gap that is in white
  • David David silk t-shirt
  • Warehouse black leggings
  • Paul Smith red Miller brogues
Day Nine - Blue Friday
  • Tilly and the Buttons Mathilde blouse
  • Gap black trousers
  • Paul Smith blue Miller brogues

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming to the meet up. I really hoped you had a lovely time x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachel - Thanks for organising the event it was really fun to meet up with everybody ; )

      Delete