Friday, 18 April 2014

Me Made May 2014

So after much deliberation about whether or not to join in this exciting challenge I have firmly decided it's a yes!


Due to this being my first Me-Made-May I am going to be realistic and gentle with myself considering the fact I haven't got a huge amount of self-made garments to wear during the month; so I aim to be pragmatic and practical with my pledge.....

 'I, Caroline of CJ Made, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '14. I endeavour to wear one home-made / customised item of clothing / accessory from Monday to Friday for the duration of May 2014'

The reason I have had to leave out Saturday and Sunday is because I am doing some pretty hard-core house rennovation and will be wearing this outfit every weekend. No joke!
The Jackson-Pollock-esque emulsion splats on the purple fleece counts as customisation right?!
And my worn away trousers have been lovingly patchworked with a variety of fun fabric scraps from my stash!!
I haven't yet figured out the logistics of recording my outfits yet - do I photograph them / sketch them / get a friend to photograph me? I will have a think about it and it seems practical that it will probably be a combination of all three in a round up at the end of every week.

Have you signed up for Me-Made-May 2014 yet? 

No comments:

Post a Comment